Monday, January 11, 2010

Inspired by music

Ever since I first heard this song by Arms and Sleepers (off their fantastic new album - Matador) I've felt inspired to create something. I've been envisioning various ways to put together a video of a personal experience that would fit the way this song makes me feel. I didn't have a plan as to what it would be, but I knew that when it was right, I'd feel it and I'd know. This past weekend while hiking on a 5 degree day up at Jay Peak, VT with the trees impersonating creatures and clouds, I felt it. I knew. Here's the result.



And I'll plug the group again, since it's their music that inspired me. Arms and Sleepers. If you liked the sound of this piece of music, check out their other stuff. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I think my life just flashed before my eyes. I must be ready to die.

    ReplyDelete