Monday, June 23, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion

Shameless self promotion of my sophomore directorial effort.



Learning to make videos is pretty fun and quite a good waster of time. The learning curve for creating movies isn't as steep as I imagined, even if I am behind the general curve of discovering YouTube for more than just watching. Hey, I'm getting old...I'm allowed to be behind the tech curve now. I think my interest in making pointless movies to post on YouTube will wane quickly.

I would like to name Adrian (aka nehiker on YouTube) as my movie making role model and greatest influence. Please see his YouTube page, linked above, for more entertaining videos than mine.

In the past two days I have offered nothing to humanity other than this video. That's pretty lame and is not a sustainable way to be. I'm working on that.

1 comment:

  1. I love your movie! I am sad that I rarely get to check your blog since I am no longer up all night. (Except I am not sad when I am sleeping.) I'll check back again soon to catch up, now that I know all that I am missing.

    ReplyDelete